Eternal Fangs is a new company making professional quality, custom made fangs SFX and is the reborn and rebranded Sabretooth Custom Fangs. Father Sebastiaan the world’s most famous fangsmith has had for over two decades of experience making custom made prosthetic fangs for those who live the vampire lifestyle.
About the “Old School” Fangs:
- Fangs color match your teeth
- ll fangs are made of he highest quality FDA approved dental materials.
- They are custom fitted that in most cases there is no need for glues or adhesives.
- They will last 2-3 years with good care, longer if you are careful.
- Not wise to sleep or eat with them.
- OK for smoking, drinking coffee, tea, alcohol, absinthe and sex.
- Made from high quality dental acrylics.
- 25 years of fang making experience and thousands of satisfied customers.
- Great for singing.
Feel like your real teeth when being worn.
Styles and Options for Prosthetic “Old School” Eternal Fangs:
- Classic Canines (1 pair 2 teeth) - $150
- Lilith Laterals (1 pair 2 teeth) - $150
- Lost Boys (2 pairs 4 teeth, long laterals, subtle canines) - $299
- Brooklyn (2 pairs 4 teeth, long canines, subtle laterals) - $299
- Sabres (2 pairs 4 teeth, canines and laterals equal length) - $299
- Nosferatu (1 pair 2 teeth) - $165
NOTICE: Prices do not include molds or shipping and handling
“Telefanging” Mail Order Molding Kit: You can order our online mail order kit for $50 which includes upper and lower dental trays, molding equipment and a “Telefanging” appointment with Father Sebastiaan who will help you make your molds. Kits and fangs must be paid for at the time of order. Please be prepared to schedule your telefanging appt with Father Sebastiaan over Zoom within 2 weeks of order. There are limited available time slots and fangs sell out quickly. You will get four tries with the molding kit as the quality of the mold is essential for making proper fangs. An upper and lower impression and bite registration is required. This process takes 4-6 weeks usually to complete and a deadline of October 1st to get your impressions in and fangs guaranteed by Halloween.
Send a Dental Impression: Another and more secure option is to mail a bubble free, upper and lower dental stone mold from a dental care professional (dental schools usually will do this well and usually a better price.
In Person: Sabretooth in persona fangs by Father Sebastiaan are not available right now because the Covid 19.
Permanent Fangs:Permanent fangs are also available in LA from our dental partner Dr. Hayk Arakelyan, D.D.S. with offices at 6333 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048 for $1200 per pair by appointment only. Please contact his office directly for this process at (323) 648-0001.